Wishing peace for Singapore.

祝愿新加坡和平。

"and peace for all.

和大家平平安安。

Passing through the arch.

穿过拱门。

The last display was this rabbits family.

最后灯饰的是这个兔子一家。

Bye to the God of Wealth.

再见咯,财神爷。

and the little bird if you know what I mean.

还有那小鸡鸡。你明白的啦。

Remember to bless me with wealth please.

请记得保佑我发大财。

Leaving now going back the same bridge.

离开了,回到同一座桥。

From the side, could see the first display I saw before I went in.

从侧面,可以看到我进去之前看到的第一个灯饰。

Let's zoom in a bit.

让我们放大一点。

The rain was lighter when we left but not many people were going in.

出去的时候雨小了点,但那时进去的人不多了。

I think I didn't cover all of them.

我想我没有看完所有这些。

Going back to the train station and it was less crowded.

回到地铁站,那里也已经没那么拥挤。

See?

看到吗?

Here is a video I recorded.

这是我录制的视频。

See my other posts at:

https://scorum.co/en-gb/profile/@ace108