Went to the President's Star Charity show on Sunday. There was a long queue to get in.

周日去了看总统星光慈善秀。 有很长的队要进去。

Along the way, people find reason to pose for photos.

一路上,人们找到了摆姿势拍照的理由。

Went in and seated. Then waited for the President to arrive before the show started.

进去坐下。 然后在演出开始前等着总统到来。

Here is a video I recorded before the programme started.

这是这在演出开始前,我录制的视频。

The programme started.

节目开始了。

There were thing you would see on TV.

有些东西你会在电视上看到。

When the pre-recorded programme came on, they set up for the next live performance.

当播放预先录制的节目时,他们为下一场现场表演做好了准备。

After the live performance with the band, the set was taken away in one minute. You don't see this on TV.

有现场乐队的演出结束后,一分钟就清场。 你在电视上看不到这个。

Then came Ellie Goudling pre-recorded performance.

然后是 Ellie Goulding 预先录制的表演。

In the end, they said they raised $13 million.

最后,他们说他们筹集了 1300 万元。

Here is a video I recorded after the programme started.

这是我在演出开始后,录制的视频。

See my other posts at:

https://scorum.co/en-gb/profile/@ace108