Last week Wednesday, I went to see the doctor to follow up on my right eye which had to go on laser eye surgery because of retina tear few months ago. I was having some problem with my left eye recently and the doctor found another retina tear there. He referred me to another specialist who do the laser treatment for me.
上个星期的星期三,我去看医生跟进我的右眼,几个月前因为视网膜撕裂得进行激光眼科手术。 最近我的左眼有点问题,医生在那里发现了另一处视网膜撕裂。 他把我介绍给另一位为我做激光治疗的专家。
Then I went back to office and pack up and took the bus home.
然后我回到办公室收拾东西,乘公车回家。
Closer to home, I still couldn't see well with. So a blurry photo was the result.
快到家了,我还是看不太清楚。 所以结果是一张模糊的照片。
Walked out to meet my wife for dinner in the evening.
晚上出去和太太吃晚饭。
I had early lunch and was hungry enough.
我早早吃了午饭,肚子饿了。
I had a seafood soup with rice.
我吃了一份海鲜汤配米饭。
This week Wednesday, I went to the doctor for a follow up check up and he found two more smaller retina tear next to the original one. So, he had to fixed that with another laser treatment which was bad needs. The pain can be quite sharp at some times the laser was shot. Luckily, there was additional cost because it was considered a top up. This time, I tooked a train home. Saw a store selling masks at special price. I still needed to wear them because of where I'm working.
这周的星期三,我去复诊,医生说原来的视网膜撕裂旁边发现了两个更小的视网膜撕裂。 因此,他得做多一个激光治疗来解决这个问题。 有时激光发射到眼睛里面时会非常痛。 幸运的是,不用额外费用,因为当作是补充。 这一次,我搭地铁回家。 看到有卖口罩特价的店。 由于我工作的地方,我仍然需要穿它们。
Walked along the rows of shop at Toa Payoh Central with my blurry eyes.
迷迷糊糊的走过大巴窑中心的一排排店铺。
It wasn't crowded after lunch.
午餐后这里并不拥挤。
I was looking to get some fruits on the way. Bought some slices of papaya but was almost tempted by the mangoes.
我想去买些水果。 买了几片木瓜,但差点被芒果诱惑了。
Skipped the mangoes and went back home for a video conference.
罢了。还是回家参加视频会议。
See my other posts at:
https://scorum.co/en-gb/profile/@ace108
Comments